Job Description - Webcast Specialist
BizVision is a 8 year-old Video-Powered Online Education startup in Midvale. We have seen tremendous growth and last year streamed over 10,000 hours of live events on our platform and this year expect to see much more. As a result we are looking to staff a part-time position (20-25 hrs per week) to help us manage as many as a dozen live webcast events per day working with remote video technicians.
Very early start times (as early as 5:00am) are required since many live events happen in the eastern timezone. This is a great fit for college students attending school during the day, especially those involved in media production. The position could become a full-time opportunity for successful performers.
- Computer savvy. Must be able to learn new software fast.
- Some video production and editing experience is preferable, not required
- Experience with live internet streaming is a plus
- Must be able to work well in the fast-paced, high-pressure environment of live events
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Must be completely dependable. The position will not be closely supervised due to the early hours but is very critical.
- $10-15/hr DOE
How to Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.